CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 14, 2010




Olivia-

Your blessing day was so special on April 11th, 2010. I felt the spirit really strong as I got you ready for your special day. I felt so blessed that Heavenly Father has trusted me with such an incredible little angel. We had so many people come to support our family. The blessing circle was huge! Heavenly Father spoke to you through daddy’s blessing. They both love you more than you will ever know. Your daddy, Grandpa Finnegan, Grammy, Auntie Evelyn, and I all shared our testimonies of the Savior and the Love He has for you. We will always be with you to support you through all your dreams! We had desserts set up at our little house for everyone after. We felt so blessed to have such a wonderful family and examples for you. You will always have someone to turn to.








No comments:

Post a Comment