CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Pixie Dust Photography


I decided to start a photography business called Pixie Dust Photography! This is my introduction to my blog.  What do you think??  Please follow my photography blog too!  megspixiedust.blogspot.com.

Introduction:

Welcome to Pixie Dust Photography! I capture the magical moments that you share with the one's you love.

I am a mother of an adorable little girl with another baby on the way. I treasure the gift of having children and feel that those first moments of life are magical. I feel that my most treasured picture's are my delivery picture's taken in the hospital. It represents the start of our family and the never ending love that we share.

I am always trying to catch those special memories that are treasured and loved through all ages of life. I have always dreamed of doing a photography business and decided that now is the perfect time to follow my dreams!

I do photography for maternity, delivery, newborn, children, teens, couples, and families.

1 comment:

  1. I like it. Although you say the word treasure alot. I like the word, but maybe try to think of some synomyms because you dont want to overuse the word so much that it loses its meaning.

    ReplyDelete